Friday 10 February 2012


Dear Samantha,

Finally, the Chinese New Year has come to an end. Yea, as you think, I missed everything. I've missed the lion dance, those red envelopes, those fantastic foods and cakes, amazing dresses, times to gather with my family and friends...

My fortunately, I have a 'quasi secretary' in Malaysia, my sister. She always send me cute pictures voluntarily so at least I can think of the environment back home and imagine that I was there...


My dear niece. I still remember that time when my aunt was pregnant and how he loves Teletabis when he was little. But look, how handsome he is now. We have a word for it.. 'Heartbreaker'... I can now picture how many little girls will fall in love with this little handsome!

I MISS MY BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love 
J


No comments:

Post a Comment