Friday 10 February 2012

Dear Samantha,

There's a family, living quietly and secretly in this world.. 

And today, I'm gonna disclose the family to you...

They live nowhere, no place... but in a tiny little wardrobe..

Most of the family are from England. Whilst, there's some international, from Malaysia...
.
.
.

So here we go, these are the whole family~ Lovely family..

.
.
.

She, is the eldest member in the family, origin from Cambridge, one of the most fantastic places that I've been.

.
.
.

Miss Nude, 1 years old, joined last year, the first year of my university, the first year I live in Birmingham. I feel in love with her at first sight! The design of cutting at the side and the colour always make the legs look so much longer. So Samantha, if you don't have a long legs, just like me, this heels is all we need!


.
.
.

Miss Pink joined the family after Nude. Met her during the mid-sales last year as well. Isn't she lovely? The combination of the bow, the colour, the high makes it become the perfect one. And the fact that it's from one of the brand that I adore, Hobbs, made in England.


.
.
.

Mr Black and Miss Caramel are identical twins. There is no word better than FANTASTIC to describe both of them.  Especially the sole part!



.
.
.
Met Miss Lace during last summer. Brought her home with my mom, so both my mom and I are literally having the same heels... And again, the bow, my signature.

.
.
.
Dolly from Miss KG, the actual name of the brand. Just bought it this year. Amazing for wearing it daily, either to school or some short walks. The heigh is perfect, the design is fantastic and again, helps to make the impression of long legs.


.
.
.
And she... Miss Sparkle. Just became one of the members today. Oh Samantha, the family has been waiting her for so long and finally, finally... She's here with us! I cannot tell how much I love them and how sexy they are. They go so well, but so well either with jeans or dresses!!!


.
.
.

So here we are, the rough intro of 'the family'. :))

With Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment