Wednesday 14 December 2011

幸福的人


Dear Samantha,
亲爱的萨蔓妲,

I am here to tell my friends Fan Pai Dang that, I HATE THEM!!!!!!
在这里郑重的告诉你,我恨我反派党里所有的成员!!!

Why they do this to me?!!!!!!!
为什么,为什么他们要这么对我?!!!!!


I hate them record the silly video,
I hate how the video was so cute and touching,
I hate how they made me watched the video in Nando's using my iPhone,
I hate how the video makes me forgot my pride and cried in front of random people,
I hate how there is no word to describe how much I love them all,
I hate the fact that they were not here during my day...
我恨他们录制这段影片,
我很这段影片充满那么多温馨和感动的画面,
我恨他们害我在葡萄牙餐厅看到这段影片,
我很他们让我瞬间忘记自己那至尊的尊严,在陌生人面前流下我尊贵的眼泪,
我恨自己找不到任何字眼形容自己有多爱他们,
我恨他们在我最重要的这一天,没有在我身边。。。

I hate I love them... so much so much....
我恨我爱他们。。。那么那么那么那么多。。。

Samantha, you would never ever understand the luck that I have to find the best friends around the world. The love that you could never get without being special enough. And guess what, I've got it, got it all!
萨蔓妲,你和有些人一样,永远不会了解我有多么的幸运,在这世界上找到了最好的朋友。这种爱,是需要多特别才能得到的。但你知道吗,我拥有了,拥有全部的爱!

For you all:
Fan Pai Dang: Leng, Yann, Choon, Rue, Jing, Hwa, Bryant, Yung...
International friends: Lola, Alua, Guldana, Ira, and especially Vanessa, who take so much care of me in England...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL, MORE THAN I CAN EVER SAY...
谢谢你们!!!
我爱你们,多过所有的形容词。。。

I adore the song in the video, peeps! SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
我爱这段影片!!!!!!

And here's my present for you all....
I just listen to the song like 5 times before I sing it, so ignore the weird rhythm that I've made...
影片里面的歌将会成为我人生开心的歌,我会在伤心的时候想起它,会在洗澡的时候大声的唱它,我会在孤单的时候让它陪我,我会在我脆弱的时候,让它提醒我要坚强。。

回送给你们,我的好朋友们,送给每一个特别的你们。我今天刚听到几次就直接唱,所以原谅我的走音的部分。。

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST PRESENT I HAVE IN MY LIFE, LOVE YOU,  MUAKSSSSSS!
你们是我最棒最棒的生日礼物!!!我爱你们,Muakssssss!!!!!



Also, I am here to share the way I celebrate my day...
还有,我的生日。。。

10/12/2011, Sunny, London









I was suffering Ménière's disease on the way back to Birmingham.. and my sweeheart V gave me these, just to make me feel better...
耳水不平衡又开始严重,最疼我的Vanessa买了这些东西给我,让我好过一点。。。


My presents for 21:
21岁礼物:












13/12/2011, Windy, Birmingham
It was my day, nothing special but went to Barrister event. 
生日当天,没什么特别。当晚和伯明翰顶尖的律师共进晚餐。



After event, had some drinks with two ladies but we eventually end up with drinks and huge portion of foods...
之后和女人们到意大利餐厅,喝我们最爱的红酒和鸡尾酒。。。还有一大堆的食物。。




















The way of celebrating my birthday was absolutely contrary to what I've expected it would be. Aint no huge parties, nor crazy celebration. It was quite, but special... 
我庆生的方式和当初想象的差了十万八千里那么远。没有盛大的晚餐,没有疯狂的派对。
它好安静,却好特别。。

Thank you for my friends, true friends, that cares about me, accept the way I am.. You all made me who I am now. Love and love and love, endlessly!
亲爱的朋友,谢谢你们,依然在乎我,爱我,接受我的一切。爱你爱你爱你,无止尽的。。。

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
With Love 
J


No comments:

Post a Comment