Thursday 22 December 2011



Dear Samantha, 

Happy Dong-zhi day, S.

 Shame, cause I don't even know how to translate 冬至 into English. Well, it's just all about the white little round sticky thingie, the mixture of flour and water. But it taste specially great with duck soup! But again, all kind of chinese food is always the best, ever!

So in this special day, while everyone managed to find their own way to celebrate, I am still the same, by myself. Surprisingly, I don't feel lonely, not at all.

I went to the citi centre to bought myself a huge bunch of flower with full of Christmas smells on it. 
After, head to the China town for few packs of instant noodles and got myself some chinese food for the celebration. Well, that's certainly not the end of it, not until I got another lace top and lace dress for my mom. I know, again. 

It was on sale and I love both of them so much. But such a shame that I couldn't find my own size so I decided to pass the perfect chance to my mom. I couldn't have the opportunity to have the pretty stuff but at least for the one that is so special and I love so much. Yea, and that's my mother.

So that's pretty much I've done, I am now having the great food in my own room accompanied with some great wine and TV series... Yet, I am cool and doing just fine... :) 










Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment