Wednesday 21 December 2011


Dear Samantha,

Yes, pretty much all my friends have left UK and went back to their home. And so as Vanessa.

We went to our favourite Japanese restaurant to have lunch right before she left Birmingham. That was awesome by the way!






Here I am, the lonely lady in the house. Basically everyone in my flat has been either went back home or other cities, except me.


And blindingly obvious, I am not alone, cause I've got my new and dearest friend: FOOD! Yes, as you can see, these are the portion for A MEAL. It take some times, but I do finished it up. 




And come on, who can possibly forget about our lovers: Dessert?!



Went shopping alone during the weekend but what makes me look sad was that I've got nothing, but 2 MANGO blouse for my mom. 



Ohh, Samantha, doesn't it just amazing and fabulous to have such a daughter like me?~ Never doubt.

Opps, in case you are interested, just so you know that I am recently killing myself for doing revision since I'll have my exam right after new year.. I know... Exciting!

Love,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment