Monday 26 December 2011


Dear Samantha,

You wouldn't know how things changed in my life or my family since there's a little miracle appeared under the roof of my house. Something amazing, wonderful and the most beautiful thingie I have ever see in my life. 

Someone needs to tell the baby that, in this life of hers, she's gonna be rich. It is because her life will be full of loves, cares and blesses around her, never stop, never end.

I can never describe how sorry I am to not being there for her during all these time, when she first time knew how to eat foods other than milk, first time she learn how to sit properly.... How I wish I was there, all the time.

And she needs to know how to keep her beautiful smile all the time. Cause it just reminds me that it worth everything, everything we have ever had.

Her dad, my brother, silly dude decided not to give her first name so she can decide herself when she grown up. But I am afraid that I would like to INSIST the name that I gave her right before she came to this world: my Annabelle.

My dear Anna, welcome, welcome to your world, with full of loves and cherish... Muaksss!



Love Aunt,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment