Monday 26 December 2011

Dear Samantha,

Let me ask you. When was the last time you said these three words to someone that you care: I Love you, Thank you and sorry?

Let me tell you what. I often do the first two, but not really for the last one.

Exam preparation is really stressing me out these days and they way for me to let myself feel more calm is to watch some series during my brunch time. It was introduced by V billion years ago. I remember that time when she told me about the series, I assumed it was stupid and time wasting drama like others. 

But you know, when people get really lonely, they tend to do stupid stuff, just like me, started to watch series that I always critised so much. But I end up telling myself that I am actually such smartie to start it, I enjoy it, not all but main part of it.

I admit that I always skip the drama part but there are some moments, the story is just so cruel yet true and real. Sometimes we are just being so blind by those superficial, selfish, cold and self-centred part of ourselves. 

And there is always some things in life eventually go to the wrong way. And then we feel like the world is ending, and then we feel like drowning. At that time, you started to stop and look around those people who were around us. 

Started to feel appreciate how people stay with you when you fail, feel sorry how you always ignore them when you are on the top, and forgot how you love them. 

Eventually, you learned and gain... by starting to say more I love you to those who cares you probably more than you cares them, saying thank you for possible person and things, also, learn how to swallow your pride and say sorry for those you owe them.. 

People who know me dead well always realise that I am too proud for saying sorry. Yes, I am too proud, but I am gonna put the S word in my dictionary from now on. At least this is what makes human being a human... sensible human.

... what about you?

Warmest and best regards.
Love
J

No comments:

Post a Comment