Saturday 22 October 2011

让爱开始


Dear Samantha,

You know how some people they are just born to be smart, but unfortunately, that's certainly not my case. I am neither a smart student nor smart person. I kill myself so much to learn something that is totally easy for others, I always repeat so many times to make something succeed while others can do it once, I don't know most of the famous singers and actors, I have no idea about the name of the Presidents from most of the countries...

I don't have much, but I am lucky...

Cause no matter where I am, there's always fun and sweet people around me, give me such a great company, cares about me, makes me improve myself a lot. I gained so much so much because of you all and your love makes me a different and better person.

Indeed, firstly is my FAMILY. I LOVE YOU! One thing that tends to happen in my family is that we love to make fun of one of us... That makes us HAPPY!









I LOVE MY COUSINS!!!! They are the craziest people in the world. We shout we laugh we do everything without carrying what other people think about us... We are just the way we are!



















Just so you know that she's definitely one of my family members... Munny LOVE YOU!




I want to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH to my beloved friends as well. I have to say that my friends occupy such a huge space in my life and heart. I can always feel their cares and unlimited love. Though I am thousands miles aways from them, love never decrease... 
And I love you all, the same way as you love me, or even more!

Sometimes I even feels that they understand my personality so well that even better than my family do... Cause I just need to show my face or make a little action and they just know what I mean...

I could never be such a happy person without any one of you... Never...















And also, the number of LOVE SUPPLIERS in my life has extended... Since I worked in the chamber last summer... I swear, my colleagues are just the best! 



























Another I LOVE YOU for my school and Uni... Teachers and Professors... Thank you for making me a different person...



I am just a happy girl!


p.s
Last, specially dedicate I LOVE YOU for someone that is so important and special for me...
I can't even imagine who I am without you...




The best family, I got it
The best relatives, I got it
The best friends in the world, I got it
The best colleagues in the society, I got it
The special love that only for me, I got it.....

I've got it all...

Love,
J




4 comments: