Friday 28 October 2011

我是朵花









Dear Samantha,

How are you today? Let me tell you what... I WANNA BE A FLOWER!!!

I want to smells good like a flower, naturally, softly...
I want to be colourful like a flower, attract all those bees and brought attention of those passers...
I want to be strong like a flower, that I can stand still and pretty in the rain or sunshine...
I want to be open like a flower, that I can shows the best part of me naturally without acting...
I want to be blossom like a flower, that I can be flourish and sparkles in every day and night...

I enjoy my life and I feel like a flower today and everyday!

亲爱的萨蔓妲,

今天的你好吗?跟你说一件事情。。。我,要成为一朵花!!!

我要像花朵一般发出香味,淡淡的,自然的。。
我要像花朵一样色彩斑斓,吸引所有的蜜蜂和路人的眼光。。
我要像花朵那般坚强,无论晴天或是阴天,我都美美的,挺挺的竖立在那儿。。
我要像花朵那样开放,展现每个最好部分的我,自然不假装的我。。。
我要像花朵一样绽放,精彩的茂盛闪耀的绽放,无论日或夜。。。

我好享受现在的生活,我觉得自己像一朵花。。

我是朵花!

With Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment