Wednesday 26 October 2011

运动娇娃

Dear Samantha,
Tell you what, today is "the special day" for these three crazy women in Aston. Can you believe that, three of us was planning to go to the GYM and we actually MADE IT!! So proud, I mean, it's so normal to see me doing exercise but V and L... Just surprise surprise...

So, as usual, we were late, and Very Late to the class and apparently they have been started for a while when we got there...

But still, it was fun and now the fun part has gone... My butt is now HURTING.. So I guess I was working very hard just now~ I am SO claiming the trainer if I am not losing weight, though this is just the first class, but that's not the point...

亲爱的萨蔓妲,
今天是我们俗称的“那一天”,我们三个女人的“那一天”!
你相信吗,我们计划要一起到健身房去健身,更不可思议的是,我们尽然三人一起实行了!
真是太骄傲了,不是为我,因为我去运动是常见的事,我是说另外两位女人。。
嘻嘻嘻!


跟平时一样,我们迟到了。到健身房的时候,大家都已经卖命似的运动,可我们还是厚着脸皮,当什么事情都没发生,悠悠的走进教室。。

无论如何,今天好好玩。。但是,我的屁屁现在好痛啊,我想这下应该会瘦了吧?!

:D









p.s
Oh V, I really don't get your pose in the last picture... Were you suffering some kind of pain there?? But anyway, J love you~ :)))

托,V,你最后一张照片的表情是什么意思。。。是身上哪里痛了吗??
无论如何,J 爱你~ :)))

With Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment