Wednesday 26 October 2011

今晚想说的话



Dear Samantha,

It's 1.30++ am now in England. I just finished my revision and preparation for my class tomorrow. I was about to sleep but before that, there's something important I do like to tell, here.

There's a little picture that I steal from Google, which I do like to dedicate to my best best best friend, Alicia Sim. I deeply want her to know that, life is just BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS! I mean, c'mmon, she should feel that since she has such a fabulous friend like me! 

Okay, seriously, there's time in life that we just meet those random stuff or things that make you feel anxious or sad. But I just want her to know that, these won't take her far. God always love those person like her, sweet, fun, love best friend so much. He just wants to give a little quiz in her life to make her be a stronger and greater person.

And I affirm that she's gonna gone through it VERY fast.

And please Samantha, please tell her that I will be there, all the time with her like I always do, never change...

This cute little picture above, which I personally like it very much, is specially dedicate for her, Sim Yann Yan, and hope her sun is shining brightly after this!

LOVE YOU!!!
Xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment